Black Jamun Honey
The dark-colored honey has a unique sweet-bitter taste that comes from the nectar of Jamun flowers. This
honey is a treat for your taste buds and has medicinal properties. Jamun Honey is considered very effective for diabetics, purifies the blood, and rejuvenates the skin.
The dark-ambrosial Jamun honey is a perfect amalgamation of rustic flavor and floral aroma which is derived from the nectar of Jamun blossoms. The low glycemic index of Jamun honey keeps the blood sugar level in check and thus makes it a perfect remedy for diabetics. This honey is also enriched with antioxidants, purifies the blood, and rejuvenates the skin.
More About Jamun Honey:
- Jamun honey is produced by the bees naturally foraging the Jamun blossoms
- This honey is a delight for your taste buds and is very rare to produce as the Jamun flowers blossom only for a period of one month in a year.
- The beekeepers place the bee colonies in the deep jungles for a month and live there while the bees collect the nectar from Jamun blossoms and they ensure the health of the bees are in-check. The hard work of the bees and beekeepers is truly reflected in the rich taste.
- Jamun honey can be used to get the blood sugar levels in-check, rejuvenate the skin, decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, and improve eye-sight.
- Pairing Recommendation: Jamun honey is a great addition to home-made baked goods, Masala Chai, Turmeric Latte, Salad Dressing.
The honey is packed in premium quality glass jar packaging with 250g honey.